I’ve found a really useful video on the topic of chunking from Meylysa on YouTube. Thanks Meylysa! Don’t forget to check out my free lesson this Saturday on WIZQ.com, where we’ll study more about chunking!
You are welcome to join me for a free pronunciation workshop, this Saturday at 4pm on WIZIQ.com. It’s aimed at Pre-Intermediate to Intermediate level students. You can sign up for the class here:
We’re going to be looking at the following material:
We’ll be thinking about breaking up sentences into small chunks, which we can then examine in terms of stress and connected speech. Should be fun! Hope to see you there.
Practice Parts 1-3 of the IELTS Speaking Test and get personalized help and advice with an experienced Teacher of IELTS!
Why should you pay to learn English with me? Well, here are 7 good reasons:
* I’m an English native speaker
* I’ve been teaching English full time since 2002, so I’m experienced
* I’ve been teaching on WizIQ since 2009, so I know how to teach online
* I have nearly 200 member recommendations on WizIQ, which isn’t easy to get
* I’ve written hundreds of pages of material for learning English, including 11 books and all the material on English Banana.com website
* I really want to help YOU to improve your English – speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar… Tell me what you want to work on and we’ll do it!
* Finally… my lessons are cheap! Let’s face it: $10 an hour for a quality lesson isn’t expensive ;o)
Download this fun reading comprehension for elementary level students!
Click to open the .pdf file, or right click and save!
Check out this really useful page for free online practice tests:
Join us for this thought-provoking free online class this evening!
Learn how to answer questions in Part 3 of the IELTS Speaking Test with experienced IELTS trainer Rob Lewis. Listen to him – he knows what he’s talking about! You can visit his Youtube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/voxguru