You are welcome to join us for this FREE pre-intermediate English language class on the topic of “Clothes”. It was a pleasure to teach this class last night in partnership with MySchoolo.com
Introducing new material from English Banana.com that will give you some practice in using connected speech and stress in English. You can download the free .pdf worksheet pack here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/105327558/A-New-Series-of-Self-Study-Worksheets-Stress-Reduce-Merge
Any feedback would be most welcome! Thanks. 😉
Here is the first class from a short Talk a Lot Elementary Spoken English course that I taught online recently. The topic in this recording is “Town” and we’re working from Talk a Lot Elementary Book 1. You can find the links for the other four classes in the course below!
Many thanks to Ma3ali English for organising the course and uploading the recordings.
Class 2: Food and Drink
Practice Parts 1-3 of the IELTS Speaking Test and get personalized help and advice with an experienced Teacher of IELTS!
Why should you pay to learn English with me? Well, here are 7 good reasons:
* I’m an English native speaker
* I’ve been teaching English full time since 2002, so I’m experienced
* I’ve been teaching on WizIQ since 2009, so I know how to teach online
* I have nearly 200 member recommendations on WizIQ, which isn’t easy to get
* I’ve written hundreds of pages of material for learning English, including 11 books and all the material on English Banana.com website
* I really want to help YOU to improve your English – speaking, listening, reading, writing, grammar… Tell me what you want to work on and we’ll do it!
* Finally… my lessons are cheap! Let’s face it: $10 an hour for a quality lesson isn’t expensive ;o)